6 Brand Management Tools You Should Be Using Today!
You have goals for your business and one of them is making sure that you make a good first impression online. Why not track your brand’s presence online with these six tools?
1. Social Mention
Social Mention is a social media search and analysis platform that collects content from the internet into a single stream. It helps you monitor what is being said about you or your brand online. You can also monitor your competitors or any topic in real-time.
After you run a search on Social Mention, you will see a list of mentions hyperlinked on the right side of the screen. If you selected the default “search all” platforms, you’ll see data from Facebook, Twitter, blogs, forums and more. If you want to visit a link just click on it.
On the left of your screen you will see rankings for your search term based on:
- Strength (popularity of this search term)
- Sentiment (ratio of positive mentions to negative mentions)
- Passion (frequency of mentions by same authors)
- Reach (the number of unique authors compared to the total number of mentions)
View Social Mention here.
Followerwonk helps you do four things:
- Find influencers.
- Optimise your social profile.
- Build and engage a community.
- Grow a brand.
Here are its main features:
- View your social rankings
- See followers and their locations
- Compare follows/followers
- View how your follower count has changed in any given period
- Maximise times to tweet
- Know when your followers are active
- See which tweets engage your audience the most
- Easily follow/unfollow people
- Search twitter profiles
- Analyse other accounts
- Compare your account with others side by side
- Sort your followers
- Download your Twitter information in a spreadsheet
View Followerwonk here.
The most powerful weapon you can have to grow your business is data. Insight into your followers, engagement and interactions. This is what SumAll does. It connects to social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to give you the data that you need all in one stream. It also recommends which content you should post and has an automatic post scheduling feature.
View SumAll here.
Mentionmapp is used only for Twitter. It helps you to:
- See who’s mentioning who
- Track, save and report tweets
- Find, save and schedule interesting conversations
- Find connections between users
View Mentionmapp here.
5. Board reader
BoardReader crawls message boards and forums to find what people are saying about you or your brand. It’s a place where you can find honest comments from people who have interacted with your brand. Just make sure you have thick skin before reading any of the comments as some of them are extremely negative.
View BoardReader here.
Did you know that we have different tools that we use as part of our methodology to manage your business? We help software and IT companies fill their pipeline with leads and manage their website plus social media accounts effectively.
To allow for our successful methodology we’ve designed our approach around the four absolutes for lead generation in the IT and Software industry – Awareness, Thought Leadership, Human Touch and Nurturing.
We will use awareness, thought leadership and clever technology to identify “Hand Raisers”, these are prospects whose online behaviour indicates interest in your brand or service offering. They will be contacted by your Brand Ambassador to ask questions to establish need, fit and if they qualify, to setup an appointment. Setting up Hot Qualified Appointments is why we are doing this, driving valuable meetings and proving ROI.